March 13, 2015

Introducing RUN WITH THE ROUSHES

Hi Friends!

This will be my VERY. LAST. POST. on Keeping Up With Kimberly. I am so excited to announce the launch of my new blog, RUN WITH THE ROUSHES.

I am glad I can finally share this blog with you after working on it behind the scenes since January. I've been debating on whether or not to move to a self-hosted blog for a while and decided that there was no better time than right now.

I have a new post up on Run With The Roushes today explaining why I chose my new blog name and why I felt that now was a good time to update my blog.

All of my posts from Keeping Up With Kimberly were transferred to my new blog so you can still look back and read old posts! Beware – I didn’t go though the older posts and update the formatting so some things might be a little kooky looking. This site will remain live until Google deletes it, so you can also pop back over here to read the archives.

Here is the link to the new blog: www.runwiththeroushes.com.

Feel free to send me feedback through the comments or the contact me page with any suggestions on how to improve your reading experience if you have difficulty navigating the site. As always, thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...