November 12, 2012

Fallin' for Fall

I'm currently sitting at the airport, curled up in a seat by the window, drinking a pumpkin spice latte, watching the rain come down. If I were at home, this wold be the perfect day. I'm going to choose to ignore the fact that my flight is delayed and focus instead on the many reasons I love this season.

1. Carving Pumpkins
The weekend before Halloween (another reason to love this season!), The Boy and I went on a hayride to pick pumpkins with friends. We had a blast coming up with ideas, carving our designs, and roasting pumpkin seeds.

2. Crunchy Leaves
Going for a walk in the early morning when the leaves are changing, there's nothing better. All of the colors are beautiful and chances are you'll find a crunchy leaf to step on!

3. Pumpkin
I just recently decided that I love pumpkin - pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin bagels with pumpkin cream cheese, pumpkin rolls and pie! YUM!

4. Hoodies & Boots
Currently the two most valued articles in my closet (suitcase). There is nothing more cozy than an oversized hoodie. I can't help but smirk at the lady sitting across from me in a dress and heels. I bet she's wishing she had remembered to pack a hoodie And boots in her carry on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...