December 1, 2011

It's December?

December 1st. Can you believe it? This year has flown by. I realized about an hour ago that I missed Wordless Wednesday yesterday, but I'm making up for it today. In honor of my favorite month, I present to you: Three Picture Thursday...representing some of the things I love about December.

1. Peppermint Hot Chocolate. I know that it's usually available before December 1st, but sticking true to my NO CHRISTMAS BEFORE THANKSGIVING policy, I wait until December rolls around before enjoying this yummy treat (and yes, I did stop by Starbucks this morning and indulge)!



 2. Christmas Lights. One of my FAVORITE December activities is driving around town looking at Christmas lights...especially in the snow. They always look so pretty.


3. Footprints In The Snow. There are few things more beautiful then freshly fallen snow. I LOVE making the first footprint. I think it's so cool when you walk through the snow and look back at your footsteps. It feels like you're the only person in the world...if only for just a few minutes.


What are your favorite things about December?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...