December 21, 2011

Tis the Season...

…for Christmas movies! I have a major obsession with all things Holiday related, especially Christmas. There is nothing I love more than wrapping up in a warm blanket and watching a marathon of Christmas movies in December. There is no way I can pick a favorite, or even a Top 10 list, so below is my list of must watch Christmas movies. Some are meaningful, some are cheesy...some are classics, some are modern....some are live action, some are cartoons...Some make me laugh, some make me cry...all of them are worth watching :)

A Christmas Carol
Miracle on 34th Street
The Nutcracker
Prancer
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation


Home Alone
The Santa Clause
I’ll Be Home for Christmas
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Elf



The Polar Express
Four Christmases
Frosty the Snowman/Frosty Returns
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
A Charlie Brown Christmas



The Night Before Christmas 
The Year Without a Santa Claus
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
Santa Baby (1 & 2)
Snow & Snow 2
12 Dates of Christmas
Desperately Seeking Santa
Prep & Landing (1&2)


And that doesn't count the thousands of movies on the Hallmark Channel :) Did I miss any? What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...