August 12, 2013

Girl’s Night & Hot Soccer Players

Friday night was spent with some of my favorite people in the whole entire world. My favorite thing about these ladies is that even though we haven’t all gotten together since last summer, we can still pick up our conversations right where we left off. In case I haven’t done it yet, let me officially introduce you to my high school crew:

Jennifer: is currently living in Cincinnati working on her doctorate in Chemistry. She’s my maid of honor, I am the godmother of her cat Breezy, and she is the person who introduced me to my fiancé. She likes drinking wine, dancing in parking lots, and overanalyzing every situation. This is why we are besties.
Erin: got married last summer and recently moved to California. She is a pharmacist and probably the smartest person you’ll ever meet. She and her hubby are the cutest couple ever. If you ask nicely, you can convince said hubby to take a bazillion pictures during girls night so that you have them for your blog post
Jessica: recently got home from a Harry Potter convention and VidCon which both sounded amazing when she was telling me all of her stories. She does disaster relief work and is a youth minister so she always has great stories to tell!
Morgan: is planning a Valentine’s Day 2014 wedding and recently bought a house which is decorated with the coolest stuff. She is more stylish & trendy than I can ever dream of being. Her mom took our English class on a trip to Europe in high school and we nicknamed her dad Captain Christmas.



Girl's Night = Success
On Saturday, we drove down to Bardstown so that Justin could play in the Alumni soccer game at his high school. I have to admit, I know next to nothing about soccer (but I am really trying to learn!). What I do know is that soccer players are pretty good looking.  I know that you are all still swooning over Juan Pablo but not me! I have my very own smokin’ hot soccer player :) 



On Sunday, I got to go to lunch with another one of my favorite people, my cousin Taylor. I had a very important question to ask her, and she said YES! Our first wedding task is complete…now we just have to pick the date, the venue, the caterer, the DJ…..and on and on and on.




What did you do this weekend?

How often do you get to see your high school friends?


Does anyone have a soccer for dummies book I can borrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...