September 19, 2013

Instant Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal

I am really making an effort to eat breakfast every morning. Now that I am back on my workout kick, I am working hard on my nutrition too. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It can provide the nutrients and energy that you need to get through the day.

I like to sleep until the last possible moment so it doesn't leave much time to prepare breakfast. I've been eating granola bars, bagels, and oatmeal, but I've started getting bored with those options. I worked from home yesterday and since I had some extra time in the morning I got

creative with the few ingredients I had laying around my kitchen.

Instant Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal

Here’s What You Need:
2 packets of instant oatmeal
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 heaping tablespoon of peanut butter
1 cup of milk
A little bit of sweetener (I used Splenda – 1 packet)


Here’s What You Do:
Combine all of the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl
Microwave for 2 minutes
Enjoy!



It’s super simple and tastes like a no bake cookie. It’s a quick, delicious, filling, and mostly healthy breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...