October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!

First things first: Awkward Halloween Twinsie Picture!! I was trying to make my excited face which turned out to be open mouth as wide as possible face. I told The Boy to make an excited face and he chose instead to take a giant bite and make a "I hope no one recognizes us as we awkwardly take pictures outside of Dunkin Donuts" face.


Now, let’s all take a moment to appreciate this awesome Halloween doughnut. It was delicious.


I don’t know about you all, but I plan on eating Halloween treats All. Day. Long.

Did you know that 72% of all candy spending this Halloween will be on chocolate. Are you handing out any of the Top 10 Candy Bars
 My two favorites were ranked #8 & #9. Absurd. Clearly I need to buy more to get them ranked higher next year J
If you’re not handing out chocolate favorites this year, make sure you’re not handing out candy on this list. I was actually surprised that Candy Corn is the most hated Halloween treat. 

Speaking of Candy Corn, I saw this infographic this morning and had to share it. The National Confectioners’ Association (I wonder if they’re hiring…and if employees get free candy…) conducted a survey asking Americans how they liked to eat Candy Corn. Check out the results:

I'm with the majority on this one!

Did anyone else see Google’s list of Top Costume Searches for 2013? The top trending costume is the Minion fro m Despicable Me and the second top trend is Miley Cyrus. If any Mileys knock on my door tonight, I’m not answering.


What’s your favorite Halloween candy?

Did you dress up this year?


Do you have any Halloween traditions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...