April 28, 2013

Pineapple Fluff

Pineapple Fluff Cake was just as fabulous on days 2, 3, 4, & 5 as is was on 1 one so I thought I'd share the recipe with you.

Here's What You Need:
1 box of Angel Food cake mix
1 20 oz can of crushed pineapple
1 tub of cool whip


Here's What You Do:
Combine cake mix & pineapple in a big bowl
Stir by hand
Pour into a 9x13 baking dish
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes
Let it cool, top with a giant scoop of cool whip & enjoy!



I snagged this recipe from Pinterest and it makes me do the Happy Dance for the following reasons:
     1. Pineapple is my favorite fruit
     2. Dessert is my favorite meal
     3. It is super easy to make, is somewhat healthy, and satisfies my sweet tooth


What dessert makes you do the Happy Dance?
Do you like desserts with fruit in them?
Whipped Cream: tub or can?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...