April 10, 2013

Easter Candy & Wiffle Ball

I'm a little late with this post but...Happy Easter! Are you as pumped as I am that Spring is FINALLY here?

I know I disappeared for a couple of weeks, but I swear it doesn't feel like it's 2.5 weeks since my last post. The Boy spent his Spring Break in Pittsburgh and we got a taste of real life. It Was. Fabulous. Some of the highlights from our week included grocery shopping, cooking/eating dinner together, watching Grey's Anatomy (ok I watched, Justin surfed the internet). We also watched basketball. A lot of basketball. We made the six hour trek home for Easter together too. The drive was so much easier with someone to talk to.                                                                                                                                               ROAD TRIP!!!!


On Easter Sunday, we go to church & then we go to my grandma's.We eat an amazing dinner and head out side for the annual Easter Egg Hunt wiffle ball game. This is just one of the many many reasons I love holidays with my family..as you can see by the millions of pictures below :)

Mom decorated all of our Easter "baskets"
Please note the awkward middle school space

Watch out Kevin...Peyton might eat all of your candy!



I'm happy to report that only one car got hit this year
 

This was an exciting moment because my cousin M & I are both
very unathletic yet somehow I made it to base and she caught a
 pop fly in the same inning!!

The weekend went by so fast. Before I new it I was at the airport & headed back to PA. I'm happy to report that all of my Easter candy made it through TSA :) 

Do you like going on road trips?

What's your favorite Easter candy?
 My top 3: Sweet Tart Jelly Beans, Cookies & Cream Eggs, Reese Eggs

Why are there no direct flights from Louisville to Pittsburgh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...