March 6, 2015

The Boy Behind The Blog

If you didn't get a chance to check out my interview, you can read it HERE. The Professor and I had so much fun interviewing each other and bantering back and forth about our answers. Hopefully, they help you all get to know us a little better too :)

Here we go!

K: If you could have an endless supply of one food, what would you get?
Chips and Salsa…for sure!

K: Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning person.
I know. It drives me crazy how chipper you are in the morning, even before coffee.
Mornings are awesome. It’s like, there is so much that can happen in a day.

K: What’s your favorite hobby?
I like to do cardio –swimming, biking, and running.
Oh – are you a triathlete?
Yea – I like triathlons. Can I buy a new bike?

K: Negative. If you had to describe yourself in 3 words, they would be…
3 individual words or 3 words that go together and make sense?
3 individual words. Don’t overthink this!!
Goofy. Gassy. Smart. In that order.
I would put gassy in front of goofy…but your call.

K: Next Question: If you won the lottery, what are the first 3 things you would do with the money?...and you can’t say invest it.
I would give a big portion to charities, I would buy a triathlon bike (the very best one) and all the best triathlon stuff, and my third one would be to put some away.
That’s not an option for this interview!
Ummm. Charities, triathlon stuff, and beer. I would buy beer.
Nothing for me?
I won the lottery, not you!

K: Tell me one that that most people don’t know about you.
9 times out of 10 I text people when I’m on the toilet. So now ya know where I am if you get a response from me…delayed or immediate.
Oh geeze. Don’t ever text me!

K: What do you consider the most important event in your life so far?
Umm HELLO!
We’re not married yet…MAYBE that will replace the job thing in June.

K: Do you have a favorite article of clothing?
My Columbia jacket.
The one you wear every single day
Yea. That one.
We should probably wash that.
Yea - it's been a while. Also – my watch.

K: What’s your favorite sport to watch?
Soccer

K: Favorite sports team?
What sport?
Pick one.
My favorite sports team of all sports…Arizona Cardinals. 

K: What’s your favorite board game?
I hate Monopoly.
BUT THAT’S MY FAVORITE.
Really? You spend three hours playing a game and only one person is happy and everyone else is ticked off! You get so mad when you don’t win!
But I’m oh so happy when I do win!
Back to me – I like Balderdash. Although everyone knows when it’s my definition because i'm so hilarious!
Ok Chandler – chill – you’re not THAT funny.
See, I’m a Chandler.

K: Next Question. If you were in a Miss America talent competition, what would your talent be? Also, before you answer, let’s a take a moment to reflect on the fact that The Professor once won a Best Legs Award in a beauty contest.
Hey – I won the whole da$% thing. I was Mr. Nelson County High School!
You’re awesome.
I know. For my talent, I would play the guitar and make up a song. A funny song.

K: If you could have a condiment dispensed from your belly button, what would it be?
Seriously? Is that really your question? What's wrong with you? Hmm. I’d want it to be a condiment I use a lot. OH WAIT. Do you remember that canned cheese stuff you can put on crackers?
Cheese Wiz?
YEAH CHEESE WIZ. It would be freakin’ awesome! Anybody got some crackers? Cheese Wiz is here! I’d be the life of the party.  


And now that you have that image in your head...I’m going to wrap it up! I hope you had as much fun reading out interviews as we did conducting them. Now, it’s your turn:

What’s your favorite board game?
If you could have a condiment dispensed from your belly button, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...