1. I’m an avid runner. You can expect updates on my latest runs and the crazy paths I take. I’ll also post some of my favorite workouts and helpful hints for both beginners and long time runners.
2. I love to read. These days, I read for fun – to escape from the real world, if only for a few chapters. I’m always looking for something new to read. I’ll let you know what I find and you can offer me suggestions.
3. I coach High School Cross Country and I love it. I get to share my passion with others and I stay updated on the latest slang and pop culture happenings. I’ll keep you informed as well.
4. My family is my world. They are also quite insane. I am the oldest of three, so there is always a good story to be told. I promise you both laughter and tears.
5. I’ve lived in Louisville my entire life (ok, I’ve lived 10 minutes from Louisville my entire life). I have yet to explore all of the amazing things about this city and can’t wait to discover everything that the Possibility City has to offer.
6. I recently graduated from college (Go Butler!), started my first job, and moved into my own apartment. With each comes lots of unexpected challenges.
7. Mocha Lattes are my favorite! I recently tried to make my own at work with coffee and a cocoa packet. Talk about a failed experiment…
8. I’m a bit of a reality TV junkie. I’ll keep you updated on who’s not getting a rose on the Bachelor.
9. I love sports. I’m a baseball fanatic (go Reds!), a Colts fan, and a proud supporter of Butler University athletics.
10. I’m at the point in my life where I’m going to A LOT of weddings.
11. I love Big Red and Mt. Dew but I can’t drink them very often because the amount of caffeine and sugar causes me to bounce off walls.
12. I read a lot of articles and I’m pretty opinionated. I’ll share my favorites and try to keep my comments as positive as possible.
13. I want to use this blog to support my family, friends, and community.
14. I love taking pictures so as I write about some of my adventures, I will post pictures too.
15. I love to eat but I’m an awful cook. I like to collect recipes and I’ll post my favorites. I can’t vouch for them, but they’ll all look delicious!