January 27, 2011

Obsessed With Quotes


I love quotes - It’s an obsession really. I also love quotes on things – posters, coffee mugs, pillows, magnets. I even save cards if they have unique messages (Don’t worry, I’m not a hoarder. I only save my favorites). Last year, I discovered Curly Girl Design at a unique little shop called Chelsea’s in Broad Ripple Village. Each time I stopped by there was a different selection of greeting cards with fantastic quotes and sayings. The messages are simple yet profound and the designs are cutesy and creative. It was a great day when I found the website! You should definitely check it out. Here are a few of my favorites:

Photobucket           Photobucket

Photobucket           Photobucket 

Another one of my favorite Curly Girl quotes is, "There is a direct correlation between the level of happiness in one's life and the amount of silliness they allow into it." My life is full of silliness, and I can vouch that it does have a positive impact on my happiness! How much 'silly' is in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...