February 10, 2013

Grocery Shopping & Hot Pink Pants

The most exciting part of my weekend was my trip to Giant Eagle (I know. It's ok to be jealous!). I'm almost embarrassed that I spent almost two hours grocery shopping. I did walk out with lots of awesome food to get me through the next few weeks. Since I normally head directly to the frozen food sections and lean cuisines, I had no idea how much I've been missing out on!

This week I discovered Tyson pork roast, loaded mashed potatoes, and green beans. Just to be clear, I did know what green beans were before today, they just don't end up in my cart very often. 

 

I even ate at the kitchen table tonight like a normal person. I'll let you guess how many nights a week I eat dinner on the couch while watching TV (6...and on night 7 I eat in the car on the way home from class). 

Speaking of eating in the car on the way home...have you had Burger King's cheesy tots? They are my new favorite fast food item of all time, surpassing even the McDonald's double cheeseburger & Taco Bell cheesy potato burrito.


After enjoying my awesome dinner, I sat down and made a meal plan for the first time ever. Even if I never make another one, you can all sleep soundly knowing that I will not be eating one frozen meal this week!

Side note - I bought these pink pants at my happy place today and I love them. I'm totally wearing them to work every day this week because they are so awesome! Let's just hope they fit after I eat this entire bag of cookies tonight :)



Do you make a weekly meal plan?

What's your favorite fast food item?

Do you love Target as much as I do?
(Probably not. I love it so much I want to get married in a Target)