February 23, 2013

Introducing Tready Runsebelt!


There’s a new man in my life and I’m so excited that we get to hang out every day! Tready Runsebelt (Tready for short) was delivered and assembled this morning! I hardly waited for the delivery men to leave before I ran the inaugural mile :)


I think the worst thing about moving to Pittsburgh is that I haven’t been able to run near as much as I want to. Between snow, ice, single digit weather, and late night classes…it’s been nearly impossible. Now, I have no excuse since Tready is camped out less than 10 steps from my bedroom.

I am still counting down the days until its warm enough and light enough to get back outside, but until then, Tready will have to do. In order to keep myself occupied during long runs, I have created the running wall of inspiration – all of my favorite running memories. The empty space is for the marathon poster and pictures that I still haven’t printed yet (hey, I’ve been a little busy moving across the country). Even after that, I still have lots of wall space to cover which means I better get running!



Thanks to the other man in my life, I’m getting a TV to put in the spare room too. Just think of the number of miles I can get in during The Bachelor every week!

^ Other man :)
  
Do you have a favorite treadmill workout?

How you get through long runs?

Is it weird that I typed this while sitting on my new treadmill?