May 13, 2013

A Big Kid Purchase & Girls Are Better at FroYo


Over the weekend, The Boy and I made our first big kid purchase together as a couple. Don’t get too excited blog world, it’s just a printer. Although…just a printer does not do it justice. This thing not only prints (double sided, in color), it scans, copies, and faxes. Except we won’t be faxing because I don’t have a land line :)


I was all excited about putting it together and setting it up…quality bonding time. Nope – Justin hauled that thing outta the box, I plugged it in and put the ink in and we were good to go in less than 5 minutes! We are so excited that we can sit on the couch, do our homework, and send our files to the printer (have I mentioned we’re both nerds?) without getting up.  Now, if only we could figure out how to get the papers off the printer and to the couch without getting up…




Now that the printer is set up and Justin has his white board hung up, he has an entire office to work in while he’s here in Pittsburgh!

Such a good blog boyfriend...posing for my millions of pictures!

On to the next topic: One of my classes this summer requires that we write a four page paper every week on topics that we are reading about (Personally, I think I can get my point across in two pages, but whatever…6 more weeks of madness!). Justin promised me that if I finished my paper yesterday he would take me to get FroYo. I haven’t had FroYo since I moved to Pittsburgh…and I don’t think I've ever finished a paper so fast!

We found this place called Yogli Mogli. I am their new #1 customer. I’m sure we've gone for FroYo before, but I’m beginning to doubt that because I’m sure I would have posted about this before. I’d like to take a minute and talk about the fact that my FroYo design is better than Justin’s.

Compare & Contrast

I choose my flavors wisely and give them separate sections in my cup (Cheesecake, Thin Mint, Cookies & Cream). The Boy layers his flavors on top of each other (White Chocolate, Peanut Butter).


 I select my toppings based on the flavors and keep them separate. Plus I always add a sour gummy worm. Everyone knows you can’t have FroYo without a sour gummy worm! The Boy layers his toppings.



Even though I think  we can all agree girls design better FroYo than boys, at the end of the day, they all look the same.
That was 22.5 ounces of pure deliciousness


Have you made any Big Kid purchases lately?
Do you have a land line? Do you use it?
FroYo fan? How do you pick your flavors/toppings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...