May 10, 2013

Fabulous Finds Friday


First of all, I’d like to give everyone a BIG round of applause for making it to Friday. I don’t know about you all, but it has been a LOOONG week. My summer classes started on Monday, and for some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to register for three classes this semester…..
….at least it’s only eight weeks, right? 

Now onto today’s actual post :) These are a few things I discovered this week and just have to share with you.

Greek on the Go
These were an impulse buy at Sam’s Club recently. The bag is really pretty and I’m on Greek Yogurt kick, so I bought them! They take a bit of getting used to…definitely not the fudge dipped chocolate chip granola bar I’m used to, but I like ‘em. They are a great snack and are really filling. I want to try the peanut butter ones next.

Source

Tweet Pee
This is so weird. I was catching up on my ADWEEK newsletters and this caught my eye. Huggies is developing this “thing” (for lack of a better word) that you attach to a baby’s diaper. It sends you a tweet when you need to change the diaper! I don’t know if this qualifies as a fabulous find or a freaky find, but either way…I felt like you should know about it :) The ultimate goal is that the iPhone app reminds you when you need to buy diapers……in a really weird way. Read the article, watch the video. You will laugh – or at the very least crack a smile.


RHONDA
This fabulous find was when I got home from work today and saw Rhonda the Honda parked in front of my house. The Boy is in town for 10 WHOLE DAYS! The car was not the only fabulous find. I also found dinner on the table - Pizza Grilled Cheese. Definitely a stretchy pants meal. I ate way too much. Good thing our only plans for the night are to lounge on the couch and watch Friends :)




What are your weekend plans?
Do you have a favorite go-to snack? Healthy? Unhealthy?
Did you make any fabulous finds this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...