April 13, 2014

Baby Levi is Here!

I left out one very important part of my Vegas Trip. On Wednesday, February 5th, in the wee hours of the morning (let’s not forget the time change, people!), I got a phone call from my very excited brother who was headed home from work to pick up his wife and head to the hospital. 9 VERY LONG hours later, I got another phone call from my very excited mom telling me that I was officially an aunt!



Levi Samuel was born at 2:51pm. 5 pounds 13 ounces of pure adorableness. I’m biased, but be honest people, have you ever seen a cuter baby? I didn’t think so!

It’s always difficult when you live so far away from your family (my brother lives in Florida), and it really sucked not being able to hop in the car and drive down to visit. I have to live off of iphone pictures for 3 whole weeks! We did get some quality Skype time in which I enjoyed very much…I’m sure Levi would have rather been sleeping :) How did people survive without technology?

Instagram @kimberlymhuber
Justin and I FINALLY got to go to Florida at the end of February to visit and meet our nephew. We read books. We went to the park, the zoo, and the beach. We played cards and monopoly (although the kid never really got the hang of houses and hotels) and watched some funny movies.


True story, the Boy had NEVER held a baby before he met Levi (that he can remember). I think he did a fine job. I left Florida with baby fever. The Boy left Florida excited to get a good night’s sleep (“how can that much noise come out of something so small?”). It’s probably a good thing he has a few years to prepare himself :)

I'll leave you with a few of my favorite pictures from the trip…




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...