May 29, 2014

100 Happy Days {Part 3}

I'm a day behind in getting my 100 Happy Days update posted. My excuse is that I've just been too busy being happy to get this update written (not that I was too tired after work and class...).

Here are some things that made me happy this week:

Day 23: I started packing for my week long trip to Louisville. I also started watching Scandal and was completely hooked after 20 minutes.


Day 24: Weather kept me inside on the treadmill for my run. I was totally cool with it though because I got to watch another episode of Scandal.


Day 25: The 6.5 hour drive is never fun, but getting home and hanging out with my parent's and Justin always makes me happy.


Day 26: Strawberry Festival 5K in Starlight, IN. I beat my goal time, took 1st place in my age group, and ate a gigantic strawberry shortcake.


Day 27: I hate living so far away from this girl. I was so glad we got to spend time together and go shopping!


Day 28: Justin and I went down to Bernheim Forest to scope out spots for our engagement photos. He practiced a few poses.


Day 29: I cannot wait to have a house. After dinner, I sat on the back porch of my parent's house and enjoyed the amazing evening (while watching Scandal!).


Day 30: Track workouts! I didn't get to run in any of the summer running series events last summer. It was perfect timing that I was home for the first week of the series.


(All photos courtesy of instagram @kimberlymhuber)

What made you happy this week?
Does anyone else watch Scandal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...