January 23, 2015

5 Things Friday

I’m introducing ‘5 Things Friday’ here in my corner of the interwebs today, but just for your knowledge, this has existed out there for a few years. I have yet to figure out if there is an actual structure to this, but I’m going to put my own spin on it for now. #idontknowwhatimdoing

Here are 5 things that made my week really great:

This book: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? It was recommended after I read Tina Fey’s book and I am just now getting around to reading it. I’m about half way though and it is SO FUNNY. I haven’t seen The Mindy Project, but I should probably binge watch the first few seasons and get caught up.


Wedding Countdown: Tuesday marked 5 months until the big day.


This truck: I was stuck behind this truck in traffic for a solid 20 minutes…most of which was spent laughing. Well played, Mr. Plumber. Well played.




Blog Changes: I made the leap this week and bought a hosting account and a new domain name for the blog. There is A LOT of work to be done, but I am so excited to re-launch the blog this spring.
  


Oreos: I love red velvet...and oreos...the combination would totally rock my world. I saw a rumor on Facebook a few months ago that a Red Velvet Oreo might hit the shelves and I have been praying for it every day since! Needless to say, I was beside myself when I saw the announcement on Oreo's twitter page. I was even more excited when I WON A FREE BOX and found out I get to try them BEFORE THE REST OF THE WORLD! If these are as delicious as I hope they are, I'm going to remove everything from our wedding registry and re-register for only Red Velvet Oreos. 


Tell me things that made your week great.
Who else is excited for Red Velvet Oreos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking about...